Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lift Kara De!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time for some experimentation. Here’s a conversation in quotes involving our very-own friendly neighbourhood celebs, that ensued while travelling in a lift when it suddenly stopped mid-way -


Et tu lift, eh?
Julius Caesar

Neo, there is no motion
Morpheus

(screams) Oh gravity, now don't try to be a heartless bitch.
Sheldon Cooper

I think I can convince my producers to send in 3 auto-rickshaw drivers cum saviours who can rescue us while wielding their battered, smoke-chugging, rickety autos.
Himesh Reshammiya

Damn! I should have brought my playmates for the ride
Hugh Hefner

Everyone Back off! You cant take more space. 27% of the lift and auto is reserved for Old Bald Congressmen...
Arjun Singh

Stick to the walls!
Malhar Organizer

I have tremendous appetite. May I have a few volunteers in order to free up some space?
Hannibal Lectar

Alimentary, my dear Lectar!
Sherlock Holmes

Not that I haven't been in a stopped lift with 10 other men before, but usually they take my consent before the emergency stop!
Paris Hilton

Am I having a dream?
Martin Luther King (looking at Paris)

A Midsummer's wet dream...
Shakespeare (drooling at Paris)

I'll be coming.
Terminator

The little slim shady stands up...
Eminem

Lock and load!
Colonel Sanders

Stop! No one makes her an offer she can't refuse!
Godfather

We need to discuss why first. It has to be a team decision…
Techfest Manager

Natural selection dictates survival of the fittest!
Charles Darwin (to Paris)

(descends into chaos)




Let loose ligaments locking lift, living legends lecherously lust after luscious lady, lest little longfellows levitate. Litigation lacerates.
V (V for Vendetta)

Screw her, guys! I'm going home...
Eric Cartman



Please comment on how you found the post. Thanks to Ankit Baraskar and Arpan Saha for contributing a quote each. I can switch back to older kind of posts or try a few more of these if people so demand. That’s all folks!

4 comments:

Mukund

MI CG: We at Mood Indigo Zero X, the world's largest festival (having recently overtaken Christmas, with over 5 billion participants) offer you an exciting new ride as part of our informals - stuck lift!

Ringo

when the lift stops the masses are minimum, the masses begin to increase when you move and reach infinity at c, so unless the guy who's making that statement is supposed to not know physics the quote deserves attention

Nikunj

Yeah i muddled it up - unintentionally...
Apparently, I have lost my grip on relativity...
you are right...

Anonymous

V(V for Vendetta) - Let loose ligaments locking lift, living legends lecherously lust after(ouch) luscious lady, lest little longfellows levitate. Litigation lacerates.
(Nice post, like the "flow" to the quotes.)

Post a Comment

 
Kuch To Log Kahenge! ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates