Friday, June 4, 2010

Mobile Assets!

Friday, June 4, 2010

The celebs are all in a mobile shop. Some are looking to buy, others are looking to sell. Lets have a look -


With great power, comes great standby time!
Spiderman

Wish an Apple would fall on my head...
Isaac Newton

The first rule of the chinese mobile store is that you do not talk about the chinese mobile store.
Tyler Durden (Fight Club)

I need a phone to satisfy my MMS needs...
Hugh Hefner

Neo, there is no discount.
Morpheus

We offer special discount on mobiles stolen from our prize room...
College Festival Manager


I want a 3G phone with GPS, music player and a 5mp camera.
Typical Guy

I want a cute, pink and slim phone that matches my top!
Typical Girl


Think beyond the Blackberrys. I will give you a free laptop.
Arindam Choudhary

98232 43245
Douglas Adams

Electronic cell is out of fashion, sir. Entrepreneurship cell is the new rage...
E-Cell Manager

May the network be with you...
Master Yoda

Make me an offer I can't refuse...
The Godfather

My hobby - Going to mobile store and asking for mobile bombs to freak out the customers...
Randall Munroe

The mobiles are expensive and complicated. But, there's always www.fencibility.com...
Eeshan Malhotra

Toit Fundae Part 4: Mobile phone c**tiya hai. Who's going to stanford?
Toit

Contributed By Ankit Baraskar



Waiting for more quotes in comments section. As always, will publish the best ones. Also check out the new facebook connect gadget on the right hand side column.

3 comments:

Anonymous

Toit : Toit Fundae part 4: Mobile Phone ch**tya hai.

Nikunj

good one.. :D

Anonymous

MI CG : These walkie talkies are way cooler.

Post a Comment

 
Kuch To Log Kahenge! ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates