Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Star-casm

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You know they are being sarcastic when they say:

Hum do hamare do.
Laloo Yadav

Hum do.
IITian



Every human being has his limitations.
Neo

I agree.
Rajnikanth



I think...
George Bush

Me too...
Laloo Yadav



I am too old for this shit.
Dev Anand

I came here to take part in a protest rally.
Osama Bin Laden

Go Veg!
Hannibal Lectar

Baa died yesterday.
Ekta Kapoor

Free Hugs!
Mayawati

Pink is gay!
Paris Hilton

40
Douglas Adams

I was not staring…
Adam


Readers Speak:


I used to drink Bournvita.
Benjamin Button

Contributed By Paras Jain



I love HER.
Michael Jackson

Contributed By Mehul Jain



I have a niche audience.
Chetan Bhagat

Contributed By Mukul Gupta



I am hoping you guys contribute more quotes through comments. Will publish the good ones...

Thanks to Antariksh, Mayank and Arvind for suggestions, as always...

8 comments:

MJ

Michael Jackson: I love HER.

MJ

Musharraf: I really mean it.

doodlerD

paris hilton: pink is gay!! :P lmao!!

Mukund

mayawati nahi samjha..

Nikunj

Mayawati tried to sue Sanjay Dutt for his statement about giving her a 'Jadoo Ki Jhappi'...
hence the quote...

aaR Kay

Rajni Kanth- This is impossible!

mg

Chetan Bhagat: I have a niche audience

Unknown

Imran Hashmi: I touched a girl
:P

Post a Comment

 
Kuch To Log Kahenge! ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates