Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pick Her Up!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Celeb Pick-Up Lines:

The celebrities are at a party and they see a hot chick beyond their wildest dreams. This is a compilation of pick up lines they used...


I have already made reservations for you.
Arjun Singh

If I followed you home, would you keep me?
Vodafone Dog

I came, I stared, I coveted.
Julius Ceaser

May I put a smile on your face...
Joker

Can I have you for dinner?
Hannibal Lectar

Doggy style comes naturally to me.
Scooby Doo

Wanna see how Jolly my Roger is?
Jack Sparrow

You are looking finger lickin' good.
Colonel Sanders (Of KFC fame)

Can I read your T-shirt in braille?
Louie Braille

Your house or mine?
Dr. House, M.D

They don't call it bedrock without a reason, you know.
Fred Flintstone

How about you take this pill and I show you how deep your rabbit hole goes?
Morpheus

I own a rocket. First stop your moons, then Uranus!
Neil Armstrong

Tea, Coffee or me?
Waiter

69
Douglas Adams


Readers Speak:


I want to login into your window.
Bill Gates

I got Apple. Will you be my Eve?
Steve Jobs

You are a hot feMAIL...
Sabeer Bhatia

Contributed By Paras Jain





What Ho!
Bertram Wooster

Contributed By Bharat Jakati



This post I feel may be a little elitist and difficult to understand as loads of wordplay and puns involved there... I have posted a guide to understanding it in comments section...

Thanks to Arvind for a few lines, as well as the internet for a few more...

24 comments:

doodlerD

abe kitna shady post hai..upar se tu ye lame guide b post kar raha hai...i'll call this "gyan" :P

Mukund

God post.. Don't post explanations please..

Nikunj

Explanation removed...

Anant

mast hai ..nice very innovative

B-spot

Louie Braille: "Can I read your T-shirt in braille?"

lmao!

Ninja

axel(moodi) : i know exactly where you wanna be in december...

Unknown

Shadymax!!

but yeah, hilarious XD

Unknown

this is realy nice. you understood what the other person really want. this is good. read some ones mind

kshitiz

hey nice nikunj

apurv

hmm... infi shady.. but infi funny.. nice.. i really liked d 'uranus' waala line :P

The Rational Pai

Arvind + Nikunj crack pickup lines, I need private tuitions!

Mayank

"difficult to understand"

o.O you gotta be kidding me!!!!

arbitreader

as i have quoted u a hundred times here again u are "lukka @ max "

arbitreader

"You got a sexy back ;)" - justin Timberlake
"dont shut down ur window" - Bill gates
"oops .. u dropped MY apple" - Newton
"you are the one " - Neo
"What ur phone number? " - Graham Bell
"u are a HOT feMAIL ...." - Sabir Bhatia
"Watch me Moving and Shaking " - Shekhar suman
"will u be my eve ? i got APPLE " - Steve Jobs

Bharat

"what ho!" bertram wooster

Namrata Tripathi

*great job done*..it's hilarious!!

Unknown

Add a personal touch to every post..
wats yur??

sky-scracher

arindham choudhary- "think beyond IITians"

sky-scracher

max mosley- "wanna make a buck??"

sky-scracher

karan johar- " u look really pretty.. got a brother??"

sky-scracher

random african guy- "have a look at this... "

sky-scracher

random horse-" ...."

Reisender

Amazing post.. really witty!!

Anonymous

Prince Charles - I'm a twelve inch ruler...

Oscar Wilde - Do you have a boyfriend? I mean, really...

Jigsaw - You might think what I do is kinky, but at the end of it, you will be reborn.

Post a Comment

 
Kuch To Log Kahenge! ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates